Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sketch Dump: Facing the Future

Ever since I accepted the fact that I'm most likely going to be bald (as my genetics suggest), I was pretty bummed out. However, it suddenly hit me that being bald could be totally rad, providing I have an adventure beard to compensate:


I tried to challenge myself by drawing the food court at Publix. Backgrounds are still out of my comfort zone, but it feels good exploring new things:


I know what you're thinking, but I did not exaggerate the woman on the lower left. In fact, I think I might have not underdone her a bit. It was a strange, yet inspiring site...


I can't tell if my baby drawing at the bottom left is cute, disturbing, or both...


1 comment:

  1. That woman is fine. And that baby is terrifying, but in a great way.

    ReplyDelete